Sunday, June 5, 2016

BUONGIORNO FAMIGLIA!!!!!!!



We're only allowed to be on the computers for like three minutes to basically email you and tell you I'm alive so this will be short and scattered probably. The MTC is just great haha. My companion is Sorella Bishop and she is from Eagle Mountain, Utah. She went to USU in Price at like the extension. We actually work really well together so I'm glad. My p day is on Thursdays and yesterday we didn't get one because it was our second day in the MTC I guess. Today we rode the tracks to Salt Lake because we had to go get our visas. I do feel a little bit like I'm in a prison because you're in class for like a bazillion hours a day, but I like my district and my zone a lot so that's good. And I LOVE learning Italian. The French missionaries are right across the hall from us and I have to admit French is like the prettiest language ever, but Italian is just so awesome. Anyway. I am doing well. The days are pretty long, it feels like I've been here for weeks but it's ok. I was able to see Sister Bengtzen and Elder Blackham (he's the best and it's so hard for me to not call him Hoggan when I see him haha) but it's sooooo nice to see a familiar face. I'll send more pictures and a way better email on Thursday and I'm not allowed to read or look at other emails today so that's why I'm not responding. I love you all and miss you!!!!

Ciao!!!
Arrivederci!!!!!!

Our teachers always say C'e la fate! You can do it!!! because it's crazy how much they throw at you haha.

LOVE YOU

Sorella Gochnour (also no one knows how to say my last name)

PS: we know how to pray in Italian and we just taught our very first lesson in Italian and it went pretty well acutally. My Italian is coming back haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment